Hoosick Falls Fire Department

Fire Chief: Carlton Coon

Phone: 518-686-7427

Facility Address: Cor. Griffin Avenue and Main Street, Hoosick Falls, NY

Mailing Address: Hoosick Falls Fire Department, PO 312, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090

Website: Hoosick Falls Fire Department



Emergency: Dial 911

Regulations for open burning in the village have been adopted and can be viewed here.

Home Safety

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is the “invisible” killer. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas. Every year more than 100 people in the United States die from unintentional exposure to carbon monoxide associated with consumer products. To read more about CO poisoning, and what you can do at home to prevent it, read the literature below from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

The Invisible Killer

Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips

The New York State Department of Health has issued guidelines for the Safe use of Suplimental Space Heaters. The informational brochure can be downloaded for printing.

The New York State Department of State has issued guidelines and gathered resources on Fire Safety in the Home. The information can be downloaded for printing.